Dux Shell for Surface
we believe good enough isn’t good enough
So, we make it a point to go above and beyond—even in the way we test our products. Military standards for drop testing require that a product like Dux be able to maintain all operating functions after plummeting 26 times for a height of 4 feet. We subjected Dux to our own extreme testing at 6.6 feet. It passed. And that calls for the best drop of all…a mic drop.
If You’re Looking to Make a Case All Your Own, the Choice Is Clear
We use completely transparent materials for our back panel that allow you to customize your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode, or simply let the beauty of your device shine through. But there’s one more thing we want to make perfectly clear: this stylish case still provides the maximum level of protection for your digital gear.
- Mil-Spec Approved – tested to meet or exceed U.S. Dept. of Defense Standard 810G protocols (26 drops from 4 feet)
- Infinity Hinge accommodates a full 180-degree range of angles for typing, drawing, and viewing
- Portrait/horizontal viewing option with maximum stability
- Transparent case provides the ability to customise with photos or ID tag, or simply let your device shine through
- Unobstructed access to all ports and buttons
- Seamless Type Cover compatibility
- Strong and flexible bumper makes device installation/removal easy with no tools
Surface Pro X
- main material(s): TPU & Polycarbonate
- outer dimensions: 11.81 x 8.46 x 0.75 in / 30 x 21.5 x 1.9 cm
- weight: 0.55 lbs / 0.248 kg