Dux for iPadthe smarter case
we believe good enough isn’t good enoughSo, we make it a point to go above and beyond—even in the way we test our products. Military standards for drop testing require that a product like Dux be able to maintain all operating functions after plummeting 26 times for a height of 4 feet. We subjected Dux to our own extreme testing at 6.6 feet. It passed. And that calls for the best drop of all…a mic drop.
If You’re Looking to Make a Case All Your Own, the Choice Is ClearWe use completely transparent materials for our back panel that allow you to customize your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode, or simply let the beauty of your device shine through. But there’s one more thing we want to make perfectly clear: this stylish case still provides the maximum level of protection for your digital gear.
We Believe a Battery Should Only Be Running When a Device Is in UseChances are, you probably feel like you’re charging and recharging your digital devices more often than you’d like. It’s just the nature of the beast. So, we just thought we’d do our part in helping you maximize the time between juicing up. Our instant on/off cover wakes up your tablet when it’s open and puts it to sleep when it’s closed. It’s a real (battery) lifesaver.
- Mil–Spec tested – exceeds U.S. Department of Defense drop test standards
- Super protective – polycarbonate and rubberised TPU bracket for even the most accident prone among us
- Clear back – customise your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode, or simply let your device shine through
- Water resistant – durable polyurethane cover wards off the occasional drip or spill
- Patented magnetic closure – easily folds into the perfect typing or viewing position
- Instant on/off cover – wakes up/turns off the device, saving battery life
Dux iPad 5th/6th gen Case:
- main material(s): PC / TPU / PU
- outer dimensions: H 9.7 x W 6.9 x D 0.59 in / H 24.8 x W 17.7 x H 1.5 cm
- weight: .69 lbs / 0.313 kg
- compatible with: iPad 5th/6th gen. Model Number(s) A1822, A1823, A1893, A1954