Dux Plus Duo for iPad
we believe good enough isn’t good enough
So, we make it a point to go above and beyond—even in the way we test our products. Military standards for drop testing require that a product like Dux be able to maintain all operating functions after plummeting 26 times for a height of 4 feet. We subjected Dux to our own extreme testing at 6.6 feet. It passed. And that calls for the best drop of all…a mic drop.
If You’re Looking to Make a Case All Your Own, the Choice Is Clear
We use completely transparent materials for our back panel that allow you to customize your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode, or simply let the beauty of your device shine through. But there’s one more thing we want to make perfectly clear: this stylish case still provides the maximum level of protection for your digital gear.
We Believe a Battery Should Only Be Running When a Device Is in Use
Chances are, you probably feel like you’re charging and recharging your digital devices more often than you’d like. It’s just the nature of the beast. So, we just thought we’d do our part in helping you maximize the time between juicing up. Our instant on/off cover wakes up your tablet when it’s open and puts it to sleep when it’s closed. It’s a real (battery) lifesaver.
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberised bracket
- Clear back to customise your device, scan a barcode tag or allow your pristine device to shine through
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off occasional drips or spills
- Patented magnetic closure allows for easy folding for typing or viewing
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off to save battery life
- Pencil storage
iPad Air 3rd gen / iPad Pro 10.5
- main material(s): 100% TPU with Polycarbonate Back
- outer dimensions: 9.78 x 7.64 x 0.7 in / 24.85 x 19.41 x 1.8 cm
- weight: .75 lbs / 0.339 kg
- compatible with: iPad Air 3rd gen/Pro 10.5. Model Number(s) A1701, A1709, A1852, A2123, A2152, A2153