- Tested to exceed U.S. Dept. of Defense Standard 810F/G protocols
- Survives extreme drop test at 6.6 feet or 200 cm
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberized TPU bracket for even the most accident prone among us
- Clear back to customise your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode or allow your pristine device to shine through
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off an occasional drip or spill
- Patented magnetic closure for an easy fold into the perfect typing or viewing position
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off saving battery life
- Designed to fit and protect your iPad Air
- main material(s): Polycarbonate/TPU
device space: 9.45 x 6.67 x 0.3 in / 24 x 16.9 x 0.76 cm
weight: 0.66 lbs / 0.3 kg
- Great case
Very good case held up well for my son at school he said he dropped it on countless occasions and it did not break this is the best case for kids at school
- Excellent Product - Over 1 Year of Abuse
I've had several cases, started with urban armor. Only lasted 3 months. Moved on to the Apple foldable magnetic case, it kept falling off when I would pick it up by the case.
Finally got the STM, it has extra cushion on the corners, the rubber hugs all the edges exceptionally well even after 1 year of use. For the slim size there isn't anything better on the market or for the price.
I'm buying a second case for my dad today.
The only feedback I can give the manufacturer is to provide slightly more durable corners on the foldable cover. When you stand the iPad up over time the knobs that the cover sits on will eventually start to peel the corners of the cover. Hardly a deal breaker.
Also you guys should make a MacBook pro case!
- Screen will Still Crack
Have had this case on iPad Air and been dropped occasionally and/or placed in work bag. Screen cracked on two separate occasions.
- Easily Breakable
held up for 2 months then screen cover broke off
- Great Case - Provided by school as part of book rental
The case held up great and protected the iPad through out the school year. I plan on buying one when we turn in the iPad at the end of the school year for our personal one we are buying to replace the rental
- Great case
Really good quality case, protects the IPad well. This is my third case for IPad, the cheapest, which made me leery, but by far the better of the three I've had.