Shipping & Delivery
We strive to ship your products as soon as humanly possible. Generally speaking, orders received before 1:00 PM, Monday-Friday (PST) will be shipped that same day. If an order qualifies for Free Shipping, shipping times may vary from 3-10 business days domestically and longer if shipped internationally. STM is not responsible for packages after they have shipped and left our warehouse.
We ship via FedEx (Federal Express) for Ground, 2Day*, and Standard Overnight*. Upon shipment you will receive and email notification containing tracking information so that you can view and track the status of your order.
*FedEx 2Day & FedEx Standard Overnight orders received after 1pm (PST) will be processed the following work day.
- FedEx Ground Service: FedEx Ground provides guaranteed, day-definite delivery to every business address in the U.S. Transit times: 1 - 5 business days within the U.S. (3 - 7 days to, from, and within Alaska/Hawaii).
- FedEx 2Day: FedEx 2Day is a cost-saving parcel service available to customers who do not need overnight speed but want consistent 2-day transit times by 4:30 p.m. to most areas in the U.S.
- FedEx Standard Overnight (SO): This U.S. domestic service provides delivery by 3 p.m. the next business day to most U.S. addresses, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas, and by 8 p.m. to residences.
- FedEx International Economy: Time definite, customs-cleared, typically in 4 to 6 business days
We offer USPS Priority shipping within the United States. Transit times are between 1-3 business days. Upon shipment you will receive and email notification containing tracking information so that you can view and track the status of your order.
We use FedEx for all International shipping that originates from the United States. The cost of shipping is calculated automatically at checkout, and is based on weight and location. STM is not responsible for any duties or taxes that may be incured. Before you submit your order, you are able to view these shipping charges at checkout. At this time all International shipments originate from the United States, except orders going to Australia and New Zealand. For Australia and New Zealand orders please visit our Australia website at stmgoods.com.au
At this time we cannot ship to APO Addresses.
All shipments going to PO Boxes are shipped via USPS.
NOTE: ALL SHIPPING
India Government Has Implemented a Goods and Services Tax
Please be advised that The Indian Government has announced a Goods and Services Tax (GST) that will impact import and export clearance, effective July 1, 2017. India-based shippers and consignees will need to comply with the new changes by providing some additional data to GST Network and Customs before Custom clearance for all Non Doc shipments.
Details about GST can be found on the following website: www.cbec.gov.in/htdocs-cbec/gst/index.
This is a significant nationwide change in India's tax policies, and some modifications will occur over the next few months.
Please note the following:
GST Identification Number
To comply with the new rules and payment of GST, every India importer and exporter must have a GSTIN (GST Identification Number), which needs to be provided to DHL India before any shipment is imported or exported. Shippers and consignees in India can visit www.dhlindia-kyc.com for a one-time update of their GSTIN for Customs clearance.
Duties and taxes
- Bona fide samples up to a value of INR10,000 (approx. USD155) will continue to have a duty exemption. The content of the sample (s) must be well defined.
- Gifts are expected to be charged the GST as per the preliminary interpretation of rules. This is being reviewed by a logistics industry association; we will provide more information when received.
Accurate ZIP / Postal code on the waybill and shipper invoice becomes even more important for GST compliance.