Atlas for iPad
Wrap Yourself in a World of Texture
To Achieve Variable Viewing, Our Heads Told Us to Use Our Feet
Some feel the ideal viewing position for their iPad is a 45-degree angle. Others prefer something more upright. We’re not going to take sides in something so particular and personal. We’d rather make everyone happy. And thanks to our textured Friction Feet, it’s possible to do just that. Choose from a wide array of different viewing possibilities and pick the one that’s perfect for you.
We Believe a Battery Should Only Be Running When a Device Is in Use
Chances are, you probably feel like you’re charging and recharging your digital devices more often than you’d like. It’s just the nature of the beast. So, we just thought we’d do our part in helping you maximize the time between juicing up. Our instant on/off cover wakes up your tablet when it’s open and puts it to sleep when it’s closed. It’s a real (battery) lifesaver.
We Came Up with the Write Way to Store Your Apple Pencil
Integrated storage discretely secures your writing tool to the case while making it easily accessible.
- Lightweight and slim design protects from bumps and scratches without bulk
- Variable viewing – textured Friction Feet allow you to find the perfect viewing angle
- CableReady™ Pencil Charging – easily connect to power source while the case is closed via cable channels in the Pencil storage area
- Instant on/off cover – magnetic closure activates sleep and wake functionality to save energy
- Apple Pencil storage and protection in a fitted channel
- Textured fabric cover elegantly wraps around the case and folds for both typing and viewing orientations
- main material(s): Polyethylene / Polyester
- outer dimensions: 9.84 x 7.48 x 0.66 in / 25 x 19 x 1.7 cm
- weight: .80 lbs / 0.36 kg
- compatible with: iPad 5th/6th gen/Pro 9.7/Air 1-3. Model Number(s) A1822, A1823, A1893, A1954