- Product Features
- Tested to exceed U.S. Dept. of Defense Standard 810F/G protocols
- Survives extreme drop test at 6.6 feet or 200 cm
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberised TPU bracket for even the most accident prone among us
- Clear back to customise your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode or allow your pristine device to shine through
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off an occasional drip or spill
- Patented magnetic closure for an easy fold into the perfect typing or viewing position
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off saving battery life
- Will fit and protect your iPad Air 2
- Designed in Australia
main material(s): TPU & Polycarbonate
lining: microsuede polyester
device space: 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.29 in / 23.87 x 16.76 x 0.73
capacity: iPad Air 2
weight: 0.66 lbs / 0.3 kg
- Reviews (7)
- It is way too much money
It should really be less money because it is too much to replace
I have this case for school and it's great! This is the default case they give us! I have dropped this so many times, banged it against my locker and have stuffed it in backpack and nothing has happened to my iPad. I'm a senior in high school and my whole school runs on iPads and I have never heard one complaint about the cases.
- Great looking case offering superior protection
I initially bought this case on a combination of looks, price, and solid feel, and for those factors alone I was more than happy.
I then unintentionally dropped my iPad Air 2 as I was fumbling for my keys. The iPad landed on its corner and tumbled corner over corner down 8 stone steps outside my house. The iPad survived and I cannot even find a scuff on the case. Obviously I wouldn't advise anybody to try and recreate this 'test', but I now feel totally assured that my iPad is protected as well as it can be.
STM will be my first point of call for future device protection.
- on/off button does not work
Bought the case through STM. Couldn't turn the iPad on or off while in the case. Sent an email and got no reply. Went to an Apple Store yesterday and tried another STM Dux case. Same thing! Love everything about the case except the on/off button. C'mon guys, do the right thing and replace the case with one that works!
- No words can describe how happy I am :)
best case and I think my i Pad Air feels lucky.
- Best protective shell
Very good product design, with the best IPAD protective shell
- Great Case
This is great case for anybody who is looking for protection and functionality. The magnetic closure is very strong and has never just opened on me. It is light enough that it does not add much weight or thickness to the iPad. The little stops on the back for landscape viewing or typing make a great little feature. It helps to keep the cover in place when using your iPad. I have had other companies case before where they would always fall down, so this is a great improvement. This case does what it has to do. It has even traveled multiple times in my bags since I have had it with no problem fitting it in or any damage to the case or iPad. I would definitely get this case again. In fact I am getting the new 9.7 Pro in a few months, and am waiting for this case to be available for that iPad, so I can purchase it.
Write your review