- Product Features
A padded sling suspends your laptop and/or tablet from the bag's floor, and the bottom corners are wrapped in additional padding for the ultimate in digital gear protection
air channel comfort
STM's cushioned back panel design features 3D foam cores with soft mesh and a central air channel to provide extra ventilation and comfort where you need it most.
- Water resistant fabric for years of durable transport
- Front overflow pocket for quick, easy access to travel docs, reading materials, etc.
- Stretch side pockets for a water bottle or umbrella
- Contoured main zipper allows easy access and storage of your digital and daily essentials
- Dedicated internal pocket for cables, chargers and accessories
- External quick access fleece lined pocket for sunglasses or phone
- Elastic power pocket for stowing your laptop's charging bricks and cords
- main material(s): 300d dobby with water resistant coating
- lining: 200d poly
- device space: 9.3 x 13.2 x 1.2 in / 23.5 x 33.5 x 3 cm
- capacity: 15L
- weight: 1.54 lbs / 0.7 kg
- Reviews (5)
- great quality backpack, great value for money
bought this for a low price of £19 here in uk by chance.
- perfect size for my needs as EDC urban backpack [i like 10-18L bags ]
- can be used as discrete camera backpack due to thick wall paddings.
- front pocket is deep, can accomodate a flight organizer wallet for a quick draw
- well thought out internal pockets,built in organizer
- great padding all over. feels and looks solid
- excellent clothing material doesnt look or feel cheap
- main compartment opening is big for quick accessability.
- harness strap could had provided some d rings, molle
- a bike light loop is most welcome
- more color selection please [ similar to thules color choices ]
- Just stop looking and buy a STM bag
If you are a minimalist who really wants a product where someone actually thought about the daily use details, then this is your bag.
I typically carry:
9.7" Ipad Pro
Various dongles and adapters
Business cards, pens, wallet, headphones, reading glasses
This bag is like it was made for this exact setup. Couldn't be better.
- 99% Percent Happy, 1% what happen?
I got his as a replacement bag under lifetime warranty, from my old small evolution bag, however happy to receive the product but when I saw there was no rain cover for this unit, I was 1% unhappy. The rain cover did wonders back then for me, I use to travel in heavy storms and not worry about my laptop / tablet and other electronics. All in all I would recommend this product, currently holding 2x MSFT Surface units & my Sony Camera with an addt'l lens and cables, pack a lite snack and or lunch along with other little nick knacks. I would give it a 5 star rating, but this bag as a replacement is a downgrade from what I had.
- Great Quality, but too small
I really liked the bag. It was nice looking and great quality. The only downfall was that it isn't big enough for any textbooks. Basically all I can for in the backpack is my laptop and some notebooks.
- Awesome Bag!!!
Absolutely LOVE this bag! There's awesome organization compartments and the laptop section feels so secure. Other bags I've used seem like they don't take the time to construct a high quality bag, but these guys thought of everything! It's got inside zippers to hold chords, great padding on the bag, and it just feels nice to carry! Thanks again for creating ANOTHER awesome bag!
Write your review