- Product Features
- Lightweight and low profile design protects from bumps and scratches without adding bulk
- Textured fabric cover provides a simple and elegant wrap around your iPad Pro
- Protective Apple Pencil storage
- Multiple viewing modes - front cover folds inwards to support typing and viewing orientation
- Instant on/ off cover = magnetic closure activates sleep and wake functionality to save energy
- Easy access to all buttons and parts
Specifications12.9" atlas iPad Pro Case
- main material(s): PC / PES
- outer dimensions: H 31 x W 24 x H 1.3 cm / H 12.2 x W 9.45 x D 0.5 in
- device size: H 30.5 x W 22 x D 0.7 cm / H 12 x W 8.7 x D 0.13 in
- weight: 0.62 kg / 1.37 lb
- main material(s): PC / PES
- outer dimensions: H 24.5 x W 18.8 x D 1.8 cm / H 9.6 x W 7.40 x D 0.7 in
- device size: H 24 x W 17 x D 6.1 cm / H 9.4 x W 6.6 x D 0.24 in
- weight: 0.388 kg / .86 lb
- Reviews (5)
- Great Case - one big problem
This case was everything I needed for the iPad Pro but it has one major drawback. The speaker holes don't perfectly match up to the speakers, which end up covering the microphone for audio calls and FaceTime. I have to remove the iPad from the case to use the built in mics, otherwise I have to use headphones. Great case, great value, but big problem if you ever need the mic.
I reached out to support to see if it was an issue with my case specifically and never got a response.
- Good case but some shortcoming for pencil holder
This case a very good companion to iPad Pro. Five star for the design. I noticed that after placing the pencil the pencil keep moving towards the walls and the tip keep banging against the end of the holder. I am scared of pencil tip getting damaged. Can you suggest the resolution. This seems a small glitch in design
- The case Apple should have made.
I spent AN AGE looking at reviews of every iPad Pro case out there (like I'm sure you're doing now) before settling on the STM Atlas. I've been using it for a few months now and..well.. it is utterly perfect. The cover is tough but comfortable to use, the tray holds the iPad and pen perfectly and the whole thing just feels like a natural extension of the device. I took the iPad out of it the other day and it just felt weird!
If you use your iPad as a drawing tool, this IS the case, no question.
One fun little thing I found - you know the little 'lid' on the back of the Apple Pencil? That tiny little bit of plastic that's always in danger of getting lost when you're charging? WELL, I found quite by accident that you can just drop the lid in the Atlas's pencil slot, where the magnetism caused by the iPads speaker units will hold it safe.
- Best case yet for 12.9-inch iPad Pro
To my mind there are only two choices for a case to protect your 12.9-inch iPad Pro and to offer multiple viewing angles in landscape mode. The Logitech (Logi) Create and the STM Atlas. Neither is a lightweight but you feel comfortable in the knowledge that your expensive piece of hardware is safe and secure. What sets the Atlas apart though, is the neat storage facility for your iPad pencil. For the first time a number of people have commented on how nice the case looks, I went for the red one but also have a denim one as well.
The case is very stable on airline pull down trays which us a major plus point for me and fits in my pacsafe venturesafe GII shoulder bag perfectly. I have owned a number of STM iPad cases and this one for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro is a real winner which I have no hesitation in recommending. Thanks again to STM for providing such an innovative solution.
- Stylish Case with Built in Apple Pencil Holder
I was looking for an iPad Pro case for work that included a holder for the Apple Pencil. This case is the best solution I've found so far. The Pencil securely clips directly under the iPad. The case can be adjusted to multiple viewing angles as well. All-in-all it is a great solution for my iPad Pro.
Write your review